Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Ocean is a Powerful Creature

This is a wild day in Fort Bragg


Same place as above picture on a calmer day.


This is at one of many of  Port Reyes beachs.
Had gone to about 5 that day I lost count on which one this was.



                                     Beaches of Point Reyes


Wildcat Beach
The Great Beach
Sculptured Beach
Palomarin Beach
McClures Beach
Marshall Beach
Limantour Beach
Kelham Beach
Kehoe Beach
Drakes Beach
Abbotts Lagoon Beach



I do this every year...just a reminder we were there. We write it and watch it disappear with the tide. 


This is at Drakes Beach


Drakes Beach



Madly in love with the ocean. It is breathtaking and scary and powerful all at the same time.
I don't swim and these kinds of waves confirms to me I never will.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

Shel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment