Tuesday, July 10, 2012

*** My Office***

I was going to write about my guitars today.
And then I started to take pics and decided to change my whole thought process.
A prerogative  for women in my opinion. 
(At least that is what I tell myself) *GRIN*
I wanted to share my office once I got done but decided to show you it as is.





This chair was just added. It actually is a twin bed if you  pull it out. Great for those long nights writing.
The cart next to it was an old medical cart that opens and closes. I love it.
Being a writer I like to keep my secrets hidden in it.

My beloved Baby Taylor is above my head when I sit there. It is the perfect size guitar for the room. Great sound for a small treasure. I found out from a friend in the music industry that Zac Brown plays his on tour and considers it one of his Faves...great minds think a like.. LOL
I have, I believe,  a total of  5 guitars all over my home.
I will be taking many pictures of them and share with you  my likes and dislikes on each one.


Corner of my office, my TV and stereo system. 

The black and white photo is a aerial picture of the farm from the 1960's, when my parents had 1st  purchased it.
It is so sweet to walk in everyday an remember those times.

My monkey collection graces my eyes everyday.
How can I not smile when I look at those cutie patooties?

Another view.
I collect old drum sticks and feathers that I find on my walks.
I put them in my stoneware pot.
See the #'s 5-3? It is my favorite numbers.
5 for my whole family
3 for my 3 boys.

This is in back of my desk...kinda yucky but I know where everything is.
That is all that matters.

Looking in from the door. The desk was my grandmothers and I love it to bits!

Well this was kinda a quick look, had not planned to do this but now you have seen my inner secret spot.

Hope your week is going great!
Cheers,
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment