Wednesday, July 4, 2012

**** Happy 4th ****

Happy Happy 4th of July

These are a few of my RWB items in my kitchen.

The pot is from Rowe Pottery....I have collected for years. I have star plates and other thing RWB related items.

My flag hangs in my dinning area.

My RWB guys are from a dear artist I have know for-ever. She makes these out of old candy molds and they are chalk ware.
One of my Favorite things in life.

The other uncle Sam is a Rowe Pottery product.

And together I love'm all!

Hope you are doing something special with your loved ones on this precious holiday.
We are hot as  blazes in Wisconsin so we are enjoying staying cool inside.
My hubby is at work today and I am Etsying myself silly.
It's a good day to see all the goodies I have added to the store.

Have a safe Holiday and stay COOL!

Cheers,
Shel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment