Monday, July 9, 2012

*** Our Outdoor Kitchen ***

A few years ago we made this sweet outdoor kitchen.
I love to say we like I did this. Actually I did quite a few things.
I drew the plan. Hubs redrew it.
I added the stone along the way. Hubs helped.
I wanted the cement counter top. Hubs did it.
I wanted the pergola effect. Hubs did it.
I bought the flowers. Hubs carried them.
I wanted a sink and fridge and storage. Hubs did it.
Yep he's a keeper. (At least today)

Our kitchen started off with the two tables we bought.
Everything came after that.

My sleigh that has a home at different times of the year.

Back of the kitchen

I just liked this picture after a rain shower every thing looks so clean.


Hubs bought this for our wedding anniversary last year.
He knows me so well, I would rather have a huge umbrella than diamonds.

One early morning.

Hope you like our little project.
We are having a party in a few weeks and It comes in so handy when we have a lot of guests.
Hope you have a great week!
Cheers,
Shel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just love everything about your outdoor kitchen! Kudos to you for bringing up such wonderful outdoor kitchen ideas and to your husband, who helped to make the concepts come to life. =)

    - Shona Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, your kitchen isn't as full as the others I've seen, but there's not one thing I would take out here. The dining set is perfectly matched with an awesomely colored big umbrella. I also love the brickwork and pergola integrated in one structure. :D If you power wash the pavers, I'd be elated for the whole scene. -->Angelina

    ReplyDelete