Saturday, July 7, 2012

*** Come With Me On My Morning Walk ***

Leaving our house every morning.
The path where it all begins.

Adding all these rocks was a daunting task but we loved the end results.

My Amanda Belle waiting on me with ball in mouth ready an willing with that tail a wagging away.
Come one mom!

Going up a small hill to my walking/running path.

I guess I am to slow for Miss Belle this morning.

Yes it is a family affair.
Louie is the orange tabby
Lucy is his sister, coming up behind him, she kinda blends into the dirt.
We walk a couple times a day and they ALWAYS come.
We have had guests laugh and comment about they never thought cats would go on walks.
Really? We have had cats for many years and they always came on our daily walks.

Lucy is so hard to take pictures of she is always on the move. I was lucky to capture this sweet one of her today.


Here is Lazy Louie, yes sirree he is, he slows down my walks.
He is always taking a break.
What should be a 20 min walk sometimes turns into 30 mins.
Because he stops and they screams at us if we are to far a head of him.

Isn't he handsome, my little 15lb chubby?
His sister is only 10lbs.
She watches her figure.

My sweet little Lucy.

Down the path.

The wheat was just cut this week. 

Look at how the corn is struggling. The heat is stunting its growth.
So we are praying for some rain. 

The Christmas tree line leading back to the farm.


Hello Farm!

Thanks for coming on our walk with us today.
Hope you have a safe and fun weekend.
The heat is breaking here so I plan on turning off the AC and opening all my windows!
Yeah!

Cheers,
Shel


No comments:

Post a Comment