Wednesday, July 18, 2012

*** Is it Dry By You? ***

We have not had rain since the 1st week of June
This is our back yard looking over our field.
Where over 1200 of our Christmas trees have past away.
I know that sounds so ridiculousness but oh my word it feels like a death after all the hard work we put into it. 

I say just add a match and all the grass and the barn would go up in flames.

The corn is gone...they generally are as tall as the trees next to them.
So many of the farmers are just turning it into silage. Which means the
cows will not be fed what they need over the next year.
So sad and the stories go on an on.


My perennial garden is toast! It has never looked like this.
I am so sad. 

My herbs and veggies are shot.
They have been in my garden for over 2 months I have watered and watered
to no avail..they look so sad. :(
My lovely hosta's  along my walk look horrid. And the leaves are turning  brown.

We have had over 100 degrees last few days. Not to much of a relief  in sight.
I don't know what I want more cooler temps or rain? I would say I want both equally.



Stay cool my friends!
Cheers,
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment