Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's Behind The Barn?

The million dollar question.
A lovely rock fence.

A silo and old seed planter.
The last of the old planters we actually used.
A lovely morning behind the barn.

The building on the left is our
Machine Shed.
My dad kept a lot of his tractors and goodies in there.
We just have always called it the Machine Shed.
We are going to be redoing that sweet little building soon.
I have gotta take pictures of it and show you how much it needs to be revamped.

Here is the basement and doors of the barn.

We have a fence where we will be getting chickens next year after we build a coop.
So excited about that.
Growing up we always had chickens.
My mom would make a few dollars on her egg money.
My dad would take the eggs to work and she loved the little bit she made.
I still have her egg weigh machine. It sits in our kitchen.

This is from the field

Hope your week is going well!

Cheers,
Shel




No comments:

Post a Comment