Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What NOT to do when a person Golfs!


We went away for the weekend a few weeks ago.
D went golfing both days.
He was in hog heaven. Although he does have a membership to a club in our area.
I guess it just is more fun to play at different places?
I was happy to see the words
FOOD & SPIRITS!

1st you stretch
I ask why?

Then eye the ball like it is evil.
I ask how far you have to hit it?


Stretch, open your stance. I think that is what it is called.
Why open your legs like that?
These are some of the annoying questions I asked him.

Pull club back to hit and really stretch your back and knee.
Doesn't that hurt?


2nd shot

Bend knees

Hit ball and take grass
Always remember to replace grass.
Golf etiquette! 

One small chip to the green

Putt in hole

I came along and kept him company by talking to much.
He told me it was one of his worst rounds.
Hum did I have something to do with it?
Must have because he played the next day and had a great
round. I did not go along. That is why.  Oh well!
That is me waving on the cart.
You try taking a picture and wave at the same time.
Not easy.

Hope your week is going great.
Cheers,
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment