Thursday, September 6, 2012

We opened 2 new Etsy Stores

This is my new one.
We opened it because on our HighPointFarm one we sell bascially just antiques with a dab of art things or re-vamps as I like to call them.
In this shop we make
Cowhide Stools
Cowhide Benches
Cowhide Piano benches
Chalkboards made of:
Old vintage picture frames
Old Globes
Old Clip Boards
We made Coasters from:
Left over cowhide and wood
Vintage Yardsticks
We revamp old baseballs into bookends.
We make hat or coat hangers out of old baseball bats.
The list goes on and on...my mind just does not shut down.

This is our son's shop.
He moved home a few months ago from California and has not found a job yet.
So I helped him open a shop and it is doing really well. He has his own ideas as far as what he wants to sell and so far so good. With a little guidance from mom. I really do try and just sit back an watch. However when you all are living in the same home 24-7 it just becomes so easy to walk 20 steps to  my office and bug me.
He'll get the hang of it an will fly.

Well I hope your week so far has been a good one.
Short weeks just seem to zoom right by.

Cheers,
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment