Sunday, September 9, 2012

Do you have a Favorite Number?




                 Do you have a favorite number or numbers?



For me I have two I love





Yep these are my 2 faves.

I have them all over my home.That is my mom and dad in the picture.
I took a small pic and had it blown up to poster size.
This picture was taken on their honeymoon.



Five is my fave because we have that many in our family





 3 because of my 3 sons. Yep just like the TV show
 My Three Sons.
We actually met Fed Murray years ago at our Country Club.
He came every summer and we saw him and his family.
I have red hair and one night they were sat by our table,his wife tapped me on the shoulder and we started talking about the color of my hair. Go figure why people talk to people?
They had adopted a set of twins and they had red hair as well. Their daughters were lovely as well.  Fred came home every year to Beaver Dam because that is where he grew up.

Yep love'm both. Not just the 5 and not just the 3. I cannot pick a favorite.
That would be like asking if I love one of my boy's more than the other.
Couldn't do it..no sir re bob love'm all equally.


&

I love you equally! I do not discriminate against other numbers I just love these 2.

So do you have a fave?

Cheers,
Shel ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment