Friday, September 21, 2012

We Went Away Last Weekend. Golfing and Antique Shopping! Lookie at what I found!

Fell in love with this print.


We found the small bench that I had been looking to go with the one my dad made
years ago. Loved it!


These are two of my favorite boots.
The black ones I got in Nashville for my 50th B-day
Happy Birthday to ME!!
The other pair came out of Texas. In June this year.
Happy 33rd Anniversary to Us.. ME!
Loved the Peace Heart and the Angel wings.
I wore them all over California when we visited the boys.
Cannot tell you how many people stopped and asked me about them.


Love the black bird boots, leather and suede.
I believe they are Frye
Brown boots are my biker boots.
Don't tell anyone I do not have a bike.
A gal can dream.
I think I got them at a 2nd had store.


My Frye boots and the other not sure who they are.
But they are warm in winter.
I think they are from
L.L.Bean?


Love these cowhide boots, Frye
again, really comfy.


The brown ones to the right are my all time favorite as well.
Comfy pairs. Studded ones are Frye. 
Bottom brown ones I also got in Nashville are made 
of Ostrich. Probably the pair I wear the most. They wear like butter! 


This is the reason I bought the print.
That is my sweet sweet horse
Sunrise!
The print so reminded me of him.


A few of the other boots are Uggs and more Frye and I believe another pair from L.L. Bean.
I will most def do a blog spot just on the boots.


So this blog belongs to my sweet boy!

Hope your week has been a great one.
And that you have fun plans for the weekend!
We are going to a college football game this weekend.
Go Badgers!!!
Yeah Big Red!!!
Cheers
♥ Shel


No comments:

Post a Comment