Friday, June 22, 2012

Things about California That Scares me....

Reading this....




And this....

                                                      Then this....

Then this again up close.


Then seeing people on the beach by the sign that had a shark advisory...
JAWS....


But being Califorians they acted like they did not have a care in the world. I wanted to go screaming up and down the beach flapping my arms everytime I saw a munchkin getting close to the water. But then I would look like the lunitic.
OH WELL.....
 I would have saved them from JAWS!

Yes I am afraid of the water.
All because of the movie JAWS.
I am a 53 yr old woman confessing that to you.
That was the reason all of our kids took swimming lessons at a young age. In my day parents never did that. And to this day I am still scared of water.

Well not all water...a kiddie pool is ok if you don't splash me.

We have a yellow lab and she hates water to. I think my vibe rubbed off on her. People tell me it is not normal for labs to not like water.
Well it's ok in my world.
Right My Bell, Amanda, what ever your name is on certain days?

Have a good one!
Cheers,
Shel





No comments:

Post a Comment