Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Off Topic

I thought I would share with you where I write from and do my Etsy business. This is where I go to work everyday. I walk exactly 20 steps from my home to this sweet piece of paradise.
                                        I call my work place.
For my 50th Birthday my hubs built me a mini-me office that resembles our home. Yep he is quite the handy man. He knew I needed a place to do my writing, a get away from every sport that he watchs. A place called mine. It has air conditioning for those warm Wisconsin summers and heat in the cold winter months.

When we need to just chill during the day or in the evening this is where we sit. With a glass of wine or a nice cold Micro Brew. On our little porch. It is like a mini vacation.
We just  Breath in our surroundings.
This is my sweet Hosta garden. That I look at from my porch.
I have been collecting for over 30 years and it gives me
Such Peace.

Another Angle of the office.
Here is our house, I will be sharing more in the future but thought you could get the idea of how we designed and made my office a mini-me.
We calculated that the office cost us complete with material, wiring, air units and lights. Around $2000. And that may be on the high end.
We saved so much money doing it ourselves. I should actually give all the credit to Hubs, although I did what I could to help.
In the future I will be sharing pictures of the inside. Now? Not so much I am still trying to finish the inside to make it just right for good photos. Hang on they will be coming!

                                            Gotta Run!
                                       Have a great day!
                                                 Cheers,
                                                    Shel


No comments:

Post a Comment