Sunday, June 17, 2012

On Vacation for to long

June 17 2012

Ok there is no excuse for my absense except that I have been CRAZY busy with my stores and my music and book writing. I have been neglectful, to my blog and if no one reads it again I would understand (not really, but it sounds good).

We recently were on v-cay in California visiting two of our sons in Northern Calif and had a wonderful time. I will be sharing a bunch of pictures and stories in the next few blog posts.

We ate, hiked, ate, drank beer ( micro brew), horsebacked on the ocean, ate some more, golfed (boys not mom) we searched for starfish and seals and did some wine tasting and for the first time in my life I got car sick on the 101 going north. We stayed in drop dead awesome places with views out of a picture post card.

                                    Visted our 2 sons

Not these two sons

But these two sons!

I guess not much difference actually. LOL

It was my husbands birthday week an our 33rd wedding anniversary we had such a wonderful time.


~Family, yep that is what I am talking about~


Here's dad with two of our sons.

Hubby turned 55 this year. Yep, doesn't he look great?

I will be sharing more pics an stories in the next couple days of our trip.


But for now I will wave goodbye till my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment