Sunday, February 10, 2013

Words

WORDS
 
I live for words.
I am a writer as so many of other bloggers are.
so I am sharing some words with you today!
 
 
I have words all over my home and I love'm!!!
I change them up all year round ♥
This was how my word obsession began.
I had this made years ago for our car.
An so it began!

I added it to my front steps along with other sweet finds!
                                      
I made this fun sign after we made one for our son an his G.F.
for Christmas
I love subway signs
Easy and so fun to make
took us one day to make this one that size


Love my star!
                                                                      
If I opened another store I want to name it
"Bitz N Pieces"
So cute!
                                                                          
Love this sign, I have it in my kitchen .
                                                 

I love to write on my chalkboard door.

I tack them and put them all over.
I miss these two kids so when they came to visit recently
they got a kick out of my little venue I made for them.
                                                   
I love anything about words.
Have a great week and we have returned!
Cheers ♥
Shel
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment