Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Good Eating at The Dells!

                                           



We eat here every time we visit the
Wisconsin Dells
It is off the beaten path. Quite and serene and during the summer months
You can see the Tommy Bartlett water ski show across the lake.
Now that is food and entertainment at it's best!

Isn't this pretty?
You can dock your boat and come up to the restaurant and  grab a bite to eat.

The umbrella is awesome
I want one for my barn patio.


Our appetizers were to die for...

Homemade chips topped with Hidden Valley Ranch sprinkled on the top!

came with crazy good dips
this one had spring green onions and a ranch/sour cream 

Yum
Great beers
D had the Port Huron he loved it!
I had a Honey Weiss always good.





Guess what D had AGAIN?
He could be a expert at eating burgers.
Do you see a pattern here?

I had Buffalo Chicken Sliders

Aren't they pretty?
Beautiful Presentation 

They were HORRID!!!!
Yep just awful..
super hot tasting and soggy and YUCKY!
I have to be fair, the fries were great!
The service was at its worst ever when we had eaten here.
We had a foreign gal who was so hard to understand and she was so so unpleasant. She never checked back on us I wanted to send my food back and order something else. She was ....BAD! This is the opportunity when a person should say
"Honey if you hate your job that bad QUIT"
There is someone else who would more than likely snatch it up.
I am not trying to be critical but I use to bartender and waitress during school etc and I loved my job and my customers. And I was rewarded greatly for it.


With that being said, she needs to go to a new school and learn the way to treat customers...

Cheers, 
Shel 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Very nice photos!
    I found you through Etsy and am following your blog now. Please visit my blog at www.EnzieShahmiri.com and follow back.

    Thanks,
    Enzie

    ReplyDelete