Sunday, August 19, 2012

Our Farm Sign From The Fair

 I had an agenda this year of what I wanted to buy at the fair an this was one of the items I have been stalking.
It only took me 3 years to decide what I wanted.
Can you say procrastinate?
They are expensive an I wanted to make sure I had additional monies to buy it!
So this was the year.


The sweetness of a gal sitting there was just a peach and so helpful.
Asked her if she had a boyfriend.
Yep she did.
I do that quite often to girls I wish my boys would meet.
Call it a mom thing!
It  was as if she was in my head.
She knew my vision and the colors and size I was looking for.
There was so many signs and I wanted so many.
That Kasper one is HUGE and I want it for the inside of the barn when we are done.
Another 3 years?
We chose this one. We have our Christmas trees and soooo many deer in our field it was perfect.
Remember my rod iron panel on our front porch?
If you haven't seen it go back on my blog an I wrote all about it.
Can you say matchy matchy or what?
It as if it was made for us!
We put it on the pump house.
The reason it took me so long to decide was because my parents last name had hung  there for over 40 years.
We took it down and I hung it in my office. I will share that with you someday.
It was VERY emotional for me to take it down.
So I went to bed and D (hubby) put it up.
I looked at it the next morning and felt fine about it.
Can't and won't explain those feelings coming from a 50 something, hormonal, overly emotional,  menopausal women.
If I have to explain it would take to long! LOL

Hope your weekend was a great one..
Cheers to a good week coming up!
Shel


No comments:

Post a Comment