Wednesday, August 1, 2012

***Ax-Man Surplus Store St. Paul ***


Such a fun store to spend a lot of time in.
Crazy things inside, hubby loved this store.
A guy store for sure.




WOW is what we both said when we walked in!
Great junk 

I wanted a few of these and guess what? Yep I forgot them!
DANG!!!!

This is what greets you when you walk in...strange awesomeness!

Packed packed and more packed aisles full of  everything you can think of, or not.

What can I say?
~Nothing~
Words Escape Me

All the aisles were crammed with goodies of all sorts of things.
Hubs was overwhelmed...Me? NOT!!!
I am so ADHD I felt right in my element.
I took it all in and went back after I pursued the whole store and grabbed my goodies!

Hello 


????? the heck


I want this sweet thing in my barn


She was a tad scary looking!
Okay things in the store were tons of packaging things for my Etsy items. Really reasonable. I bought a mannequin head...yes a head so I can display my vintage hats on it.
Putzy stuff u know none of us need. We spend quite some time in it. 
                            
 Their ad: 


When all else fails, try Ax-Man.
   A second home for collectors, crafters, artists, and those who love to tinker; Ax-Man Surplus has been a fixture in the Twin Cities for over 50 years. Can't find that thing-a-ma-jig? Try Ax-man. Need a new whatz-it? Try Ax-Man. Fresh out of doo-dads? Try Ax-Man.
   Home to pretty much everything you never knew you couldn't live without, the friendly staff at each of our 4 metro locations is always happy to help you find almost-exactly what you were looking for. Whether it's a single googley-eye or 1,500 12-volt pager-motors, we're a step in the right direction. 


Ax-Man St. Paul

Store Hours:Monday through Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm Sunday 12:00pm - 5:00pm




 So if you get a chance to get to St Paul and like to look at funky fun things? Check it out. The workers are characters, so very nice, they were a very eclectic group. We loved it. I would go back again! 
                                     
                                  HAPPY HUMP DAY
                                              CHEERS
                                               SHEL





No comments:

Post a Comment