Thursday, August 23, 2012

Comical Carnival

               I guess growing up and having kids and constantly watching them for fear of the unknown. I never paid much attention to the beautiful carnival features at the midway. This year for giggles we decided to take a walk down the midway with our adult kids. And what a fun adventure to take. I looked at it with completely different eyes. The artistry and colors and comical findings were entertainment in it self . I took more pictures there I think then any where else this year. I loved the detail to each ride the artist took to make it stand out. I will be sharing more but this one was so magical and lovely.


I love the detailed features of these!
Look at the bubbles coming out of the bottle!

Seriously so funny!
Love the effect of bubble wrap as bubbles.
Great idea!


a couple little guys were standing in front of this and were saying how pretty she was,
and was she going to throw the scarf down at them
So cute!!!
I love the innocence of little itty bitty kids

Seriously had to take a double take at the guy on the roof.
I know I am getting old when I actually though OMG what is he doing up there?
Dah...did I just say that out loud?

Hope your week is going along wonderfully!
Cheers,
Shel 

No comments:

Post a Comment