Monday, August 27, 2012

How To Put a Large Flag Pole Up

1st read instructions.
Yep he actually did.
Believe me it is rare he does.
Typical man!

Read about the solar light.
It works awesome.

The flags look great in the dark.
That light is a great buy.

Dig large hole with post hole digger.
We have one for our tractor.

I believe it had to be 24" deep or deeper yet.
My mine slips me...lately a lot more.

Stomp around the hole, after you put the concrete in. Or maybe he was doing a Indian Rain Dance?

Always smile while you work.
He always does! 

He is so DANG cute..for being 55 an
 after 33 yrs of Marriage to me.
Honey you do need a hair cut though! LOL

Look proud at what you just did! LOL

Add the American flag.
Then the Wisconsin State Flag


Show them both off.


Raise flag and admire your work.

A fine job if I don't say so myself!

Have a good one!

Cheers
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment