Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am active on Etsy so I thought this would be a great avenue to show things that I put up on my 2 stores. My 1st store is called Highpointfarm2010 hense this blog name. I will eventually tell you the real reason It is called that. An I opened another one the next year called 1outanabout. High Point has all the fun items that I shop for around our area. People often ask why I buy the things I buy and I always say that I only buy things that I would showcase in my own home. I am not on the frilly side so generally you won't find that in my store much less in my home. I will talk about the frilly comment another time. The 2nd store is all blankets of all kinds. Love blankets.
Love Love LOVED this one...it just sold to a gal in the U.K.
I am crazy over granny squares

I am always thrilled to find these portable bars..this one is leather an on the small size. I love the bakelite bar wear.


I have collected older religious items for years and loved this sweet bust we are thinking 60ish or 70ish


This is a sweet valet or mens jewlery box..valet makes it sound more maleish..LOL

So there you go a few things that we just popped up on our stores. Take a peek at the stores if you are interested.
I never feel bad shopping my local thrift stores or antique haunts when I have an urge to shop because I never pay to much for things..so I can justify my shopping to myself..LOL Is that a typical girl comment or what?
I am still thinking Spring
And how much I want to see these sweet flowers in my garden this year...
*SIGH*

Have a great day
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment