Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another installment of our farm guests.
These little darlings showed up in the middle of the day outside my office. I had to take a double check. This is not typical of Racoons. All I could think was Mom were you sleeping on the job while your little tots went for a walk in the middle of the day? I grabbed my camera and followed them all over the farm snapping pictures, They never noticed me as I stalked them. Oh my goodness the communication between them was priceless...little chirppy sounds they made between each other. One would stray and the other would chirp at it to come closer. I think it was a bossy girl yelling at her brother to stay near.
Oh My Word are you adorable!

So are you!



Brother Sister?
Brother Brother"
Sister Sister?


Bye my little cuties!

Have a great Fat Tuesday!!
Cheers
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment