Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

1st I need to wish my son's G.F. a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!
HUGS

I wanted to share today some of the things that I collect, starting with my silver items....



I bought these because they are the initials of my 3 sons. Love them they are about 8" tall. I found them at my local antique mall haunt!!!

I love this mixture of candle holders and bud vases. I added some peacock feathers to snazz it up a little.


I love love love these Bakelite billiard balls. I love numbers 3 & 5. I just popped 4 in there because I loved the purple. The watch in the corner was my mother's. I try to keep things around the house that remind me of her.

I have not considered myself a collector before, but I think I read somewhere that if you have more than 3 of something it is a collection. I will share more of  my collections in future posts.

Have a great hump day!
Cheers
Shel

No comments:

Post a Comment