Monday, October 29, 2012

Grandpa's Old Jeep Willys!

This is the truck that I take all my blanket pictures on.
I am madly in love with this sweet thing.




I learned how to plow snow in it.
When my father and mother were so sick I became the official snow plower one year. 


Tons of men stop at the farm and ask questions about it all the time.
The #1 ? is will you sell it?

My answer? NO SIR REE BOB...or Joe or Mike.


I love the front


I love the sides,

I love to decorate it throughout the year.
D an I take our anniversary picture by it.
This is or 33rd ♥
Yep 33 years...where has the time flew?
I say that just when my oldest is turning 30 next year.


I love the whole thing!

My sweet sweet little man is going into the truck Dr this fall and he will be worked on.
I will miss him so so much!
Then he will be leaving the Truck Dr to the Paint Dr in the spring/summer.
We are restoring my sweet man.
Can't wait to get the new and improved one.
Can we do that to ourselves?
Minus the plastic surgery and such? That use a wand thing in Cinderella sounds like a good thing to me.

Hope your weekend was great!
Happy Monday!

Cheers,
Shel





3 comments:

  1. Haha. I get that “Will you sell it?” question you always get. It’s an attention-grabber for one! If it’s a guy, it’ll probably be a heartthrob. Erk. No envy there. ;D On another note, you should prepare yourself to be flooded of the same queries after the restoration. It still looked good on these photos, BTW. -->Erwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erwin...we actually have people write us through Etsy about it...oddly enough. We are going to share the photos once he gets done. Thanks for checking us out!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to see the restoration photos! Do you have them already? Vintage cars grab so much attention due to its authentic design and proven quality. Well, you won't have a hard time when you sell your truck since buyers are already lining up for it. :)

    Infinitiofannarbor.com

    ReplyDelete